UP Tacloban Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is now accepting applications for Iskolar ng Bayan Program for AY 2022-2023.
UPVTC-OSA will accept applications from high school graduates and UPCA passers who satisfy the following conditions:
1. Must be a Filipino citizen
2. Must have graduated from a Public High School in the Philippines (Region VIII – Eastern Visayas) within two years prior to AY 2022-2023
3. Must provide a certification from their public high school, duly signed by the School Principal, of the rank of the applicant in the Top Ten of the graduating (Grade 12) class.
4. Must be enrolling for the first time in college and has no credited previous college work
Must have obtained a rating (UPG) of 2.749 as the minimum for UPVTC
Eligible individuals must file a complete set of application requirements to the Scholarships and Financial Assistance Unit of OSA.
An applicant must submit the following:
1. Duly accomplished UP INB Application Form
2. A certification from their public high school, duly signed by the School Principal, that the applicant belongs to the top ten graduating class students.
3. Notice from the UP Office of Admissions indicating the students’ UPG.
4. A copy of DepEd Form 138
Application forms can be downloaded here: https://bit.ly/3MT2Zpv
Applicants must submit all requirements via email on or before 12 NN of 1 July 2022 (Friday) to firstname.lastname@example.org.