Division of Management
Expected Learning Outcomes
After completion of the program, students are expected to
- Perform management functions such as planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Apply information and communication technology (ICT) for effective and efficient decision-making.
- Display leadership skills in the exercise of the management profession in all types of organizations and in all organizational levels.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and competencies in crafting sustainable business ideas.
- Develop business models and implement feasible and scalable business enterprises.
- Use the proper decision tools to critically, analytically and creatively solve managerial problems and derive results.
- Conduct management research in support of local, regional, and national development.
- Exhibit and practice nationalism, social responsibility, and organizational citizenship.