Division of Management
Expected Learning Outcomes
After completion of the program, students are expected to
- Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, business finance, management accounting, taxation, business law, auditing, and accounting information systems.
- Conduct accounting and business research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies to support local, regional, and national development.
- Exhibit professionalism in the performance of the different functions of an accountant.
- Employ technology in the practice of accountancy as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decisions.
- Apply knowledge and skills to pass professional licensure or certification examinations.
- Adhere to high ethical standards in business and in the practice of accountancy.
- Display leadership skills in the exercise of the accountancy profession.
- Practice nationalism, social responsibility, and organizational citizenship.